Welcome to the Bright Presence nutrition support shop. We are a UK registered Limited company (Company number: 14035858 VAT number : 419 1538 93) based in Suffolk, England.
We mix, blend and encapsulate all our own products and provide this service for some other brands too.
Each of our products has been carefully chosen and blended for their multifaceted benefits and uses. All products and blends are the brainchild of Darren Christopher Deojee and have come from his own effort to solve his own nutrition, mood, motivation and hormonal concerns.
WHO WE ARE
We are a family run business based in Suffolk in the UK. Darren Christopher Deojee founded Bright Presence with Zlatuse Sedlackova in 2015, with him bringing the products and recipes and public face, and her taking the load of manufacture and fulfilment until we grew so much we had to hire!
While all the products are Darren’s choices and recipes, Zlatuse came up with our amazing company name!
So Where Did All These Blends Come From?
After discovering the impact amino acids had on his own mood, motivation, energy and wellbeing challenges. He had been wrestling long term challenges with these and had simply not realised it was due to long term eating of non-organic low-nutrient-density foods.
These are the everyday fresh foods in the marketplace which have bulk, look like whole food, but lack a complete nutrient density profile for the well-recorded reasons of nutrient depletion in the worlds soil.
After discovering the startling effect of supplementing with amino acids, Bright Presence Nutrition Enrichment was born.
All our products are backed by Certificates of Analysis that show they conform to internationally recognised high standards of purity and sourcing. All our products are vegan friendly (except amEnO plus – the D3 in it is from lanolin, not lichen).
None are produced in factories where nuts, dairy, soya or gluten are processed or handled. We use no bulking agents, inactive ingredients, excipients, or anything not from a plant or mineral source (other than that D3 mentioned above!), even in our capsules.
We buy 90% of our ingredients from the UK. The other 10% comes from Europe, the USA and a small amount from the far east from reputable suppliers used by other UK providers.
We aim to make your access to a thriving life of Excellence, Clarity and Resilience filled enthusiasm, energy, capacity and flair as effortless as possible. If you create an account with us, you can access speedy return-customer features such as quicker checkout. Your contact details are securely stored on our server, and we never hold your payment card info (if you store it, it’s held by the internationally recognised secure payment gateway ‘Stripe.’) For extra convenience, we even let you pay with your Paypal or Amazon account info if you prefer.
Our goal is not to have everyone taking supplements, but to have everyone gain enough dietary know-how and access to resource that supplements are not necessary. Until that point, we believe supplementing is an informed and wise choice for ensuring a rounded health ‘toolkit’ is available for the body to enable it to not just survive, but thrive.
We also seek accurate and thorough food labels to enable this so that fully informed food choices for a ‘balanced and varied diet’ can be made at point-of-purchase.